[spoiler title=”Cayenne Pepper”]
Cayenne Pepper Cures Around 20 Known Diseases (Including Cancer)
Cayenne pepper has some unique things when it comes to anticancer fighting properties, we must certainly look at the fact that cayenne pepper does much more than cure cancer. Curing cancer with cayenne pepper has been researched extensively and out of these studies may a the many other unique qualities come through. Beyond curing cancer, it has the ability to sterilize, stop bleeding, stop heart attacks within 60 seconds, increase metabolism, and kill Candida. The cayenne pepper substance is naturally known as capsaicin, this is the ingredient that fights the cancer cells.
Cayenne Pepper Boosts Metabolism and Oxygen Levels to Health Cells
A recent study shows that the natural substance found in chili peppers or cayenne pepper kills cancer cells by starving them literally of oxygen. The researchers were testing the chili pepper substance that is also known as capsaicin was used on human cancer cells of the skin to analyze how they reacted exactly with the cancer cells and normal cells. Recent studies and researcher suggests that the substance killed with cancer cells by damaging the membranes of cells and then limiting the oxygen amounts to those cancer cells, while still helping normal cells the thriving people live and even fight the other cancer cells.
Cayenne Pepper Usages:
1. Heart Attacks: In 3 years of practice, and working with the people and teaching, I have never seen one heart attack patient die and the reason is–if they are still breathing–I pour down them a cup of cayenne pepper tea (a teaspoon of cayenne in a cup of hot water, and within minutes they are up and around). This is one of the fastest acting aids we could ever give for the heart, because it feeds that heart immediately. Most hearts are suffering from malnutrition because of processed food we are eating, but here it gets a good powerful dose of real food and it’s something that has brought people in time after time. This is something that everyone should know how great it is, because a heart attack can come to your friends or loved ones any time. And even yourself. The warm tea is faster working than tablets, capsules, cold tea, because the warm tea opens up the cell structure–makes it expand and accept the cayenne that much faster, and it goes directly to the heart, through the artery system, and feeds it in powerful food.
2. Sterilize and Stop Bleeding: Old herbalists claim that cayenne pepper (Capsicum or red pepper) should be poured directly into a fresh wound, to sterilize and stop the bleeding.
3. Menstrual Cramps: If a young woman has menstrual problems, she can suspect that her female organs might not be in good condition. Although it should be needless to say, we should avoid drugs in managing our menstrual cramps. In order to treat the symptoms, some people favor red raspberry tea, peppermint tea, camomile tea, or catnip tea. You can take a capsule of cayenne with any of these to help warm the internal organs. If the cramps are really severe, you can use cayenne ointment externally on the abdomen to act as a counter-irritant, but be sure to cover the application with gauze, as it can stain your underthings.
4. Eyes and Ulcers: See testimonials.
5. Tincture of Cayenne heals wounds, cuts through mucus, good for sore throats, and tonsillitis; milder solutions can be used in the nose, eyes, and ears for cleaning up microscopic “lounge lizards” in infections. Has been successfully used for resuscitation of newborn infants; a few drops administered orally. The best and safest stimulant known to man.
6. Cayenne Salve: Deep Heating Balm: It is excellent for stiff necks, sore muscles, headaches, pain, stiff joints, arthritis, etc.[/spoiler]
[spoiler title=”Tags”]Cayenne pepper, Cayenne pepper cures cancer, Cayenne pepper cures cramps, Cayenne pepper cures bleeding, Cayenne pepper cures ulcers, Cayenne pepper helps eyesight[/spoiler]
Dosages for Cayenne Pepper:
1. Stop Bleeding: A wound, external or internal, will stop bleeding if the individual will drink a cup of water (preferably hot) with a teaspoon of cayenne pepper (red pepper) stirred into it. The bleeding will stop generally by the time a person can count up to ten after drinking the cayenne tea. The cayenne equalizes the blood pressure from the top of the head to the feet. This keeps the pressure from the hemorrhage area so it will clot naturally, which it cannot do with heavy blood pressure pumping the blood rapidly at the hemorrhage area.
2. Nosebleeds: A teaspoon of cayenne in a cup of water (hot preferred) taken internally will stop most nosebleeds quickly. In an emergency such as this we use cayenne. As mentioned a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of water and drunk right down will stop a nosebleed in nearly every instance, by the time you can count to ten. This is not a miracle; it is the principle of the cell stimulant cayenne traveling through the entire blood stream and regulating the pressure so the pressure of the flow is the same in the feet as in the head or any other part of the body. This takes the heavy pressure off the hemorrhaging area and allowing a quick coagulation. [HHH p.110]
3. Salve: Deep Heating Balm: As needed topically.
Pure cayenne is the only ingredient in the powdered cayenne.
Salve Deep Heating Balm ingredients are Olive Oil, African Birdpepper (Cayenne), Oil of Wintergreen, pure distilled mint crystals and beeswax.
The tincture consists of cayenne pepper and alcohol.