[spoiler title=”Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar “]
1. Digestion and food poisoning. Vinegar contains malic acid, which could help common digestive dilemmas like constipation or acid-reflux. And because it’s a trifecta of antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties, a tablespoon or two in a 8 ounces glass of water may even help with a case of food poisoning.
2. Sleep dilemmas. Many people swear to a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of heated water with honey before bed, citing its sleep-inducing powers and that it promotes a more restful night’s sleep. Lemon and apple cider vinegar. For a balancing elixir, dilute a couple teaspoons of organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar in tepid or hot water with lemon each morning.
3. Diabetes. A 2007 study published in Diabetes Care, showed possibility of apple cider vinegar as a tool to reduce glucose levels.
4. Raised chlesterol. Its high quantities of pectin will help regulate blood circulation pressure and lower cholesterol, showed a 2006 study completed with rats.
5. Bones and teeth. Apple cider vinegar has the ability to extract calcium from fruits, vegetables, and meat in your daily diet, thereby helping strengthen your bones and teeth.
6. Detoxification. High quantities of potassium in the vinegar work such as a clarifying tonic on the human anatomy, helping clear up sinus infections, candida, sore throats, and allergies. Some New Yorkers perform a cleanse with it (and clean food) as opposed to juice.
7. Fat loss. It won’t replace eating well and exercise, but apple cider vinegar may help you’re feeling full longer, plus some natural-health experts say its enzymes and soluble fibre can aid in fat metabolic process. Research done on mice showed that acetic acid (main component of the vinegar) slowed fat accumulation.
The Best Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar by Fitnessential[/spoiler]
[spoiler title=”Tags”]Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar, Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar Around The Home, Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar Around The House, Best Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar, Cheap Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar[/spoiler]