[spoiler title=”Uses for Baking Soda”]
6 Uses for Baking Soda Around The Home
1) Make up remover. Ladies, this 1 will blow the mind. I put this on my eyes nightly to get rid of mascara, and then rinse, and then, (drum roll please)…. put it on again as an eye cream. Coconut oil also has anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties.
2) Massage oil. Speak about sweet and sultry. Who does not love an edible massage oil? Your spouse will thanks with macaroon kisses with this one. For extra stress relief, use it in your temples and rub in a circular motion. (My personal favorite)
3) Pre-shave and aftershave. Coconut oil will moisturize pre and post shave for a affordable and organic, clean shave without clogging pores. The skin will thanks.
4) Deep hair conditioner and separate end treatment. I will be a sucker for hair products and services. There’s nothing that makes me feel more feminine than awesomely soft and voluminous hair (besides some red hot lipstick, of course). I have been experimenting with putting this on my ends as opposed to Moroccan argon oil. The end result? It works just like (if perhaps not more) effortlessly for around 1/4 the price. If you do nothing else with coconut oil, use it in your hair. It works miracles.
5) Burn off relief and scar reduction. I had a current run in with a coffee press. The end result…. well, ended up throughout me. It absolutely was perhaps not pretty, but as a result of coconut oil, my burn off healed a lot better than ever. Coconut oil by itself features a cooling impact on skin and when applied generously could keep skin supple, moisturized and certainly will prevent peeling, blistering and scarring.
6) Toothpaste. Holy sparkle, your teeth will cherish this. Measure equal parts baking non-alcoholic drink and coconut oil and mix together. Store in ice box to help keep it at a favorable consistency.
[spoiler title=”Tags”]Uses for Baking Soda, Uses for Baking Soda Around The Home, 6 Uses for Baking Soda You Never Thought Of, 6 Uses for Baking Soda[/spoiler]