[spoiler title=”Uses for Cucumber”]
1. Energy Boost: If you’re feeling tired in the afternoon, don’t give Star-bucks your five bucks. As an alternative, grab a cucumber. You will find just enough carbs and B vitamins to provide you with a longer-lasting and healthiest boost of energy than non-alcoholic drink, coffee, or those health hazard energy beverages.
2. Headaches + Hangovers: Exhausted from work or momming it? Maybe had one a lot of cups of wine? Eat fifty per cent of a cucumber before bed to replenish the nutritional elements missing within your body (cucumbers are full of B vitamins, sugar, and electrolytes = items that allow you to avoid headaches and hangovers! ).
3. Shoe Polish: Rub a slice of cucumber in your shoe. Shine + water repellant = awesome, quick and cheap!
4. Bad Breath Be Gone: Hold a slice of cucumber on the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 seconds. The photochemical kills the bacteria that creates bad breath. At Glow Med Spa, we like to put Cucumber within our purified water – tastes good, too!
5. Crayon or Pen Whoopsies: Rub an unpeeled cucumber over the crayon on a wall (you can’t keep your eyes on the young ones Constantly! ) or in the event that you made a pen mistake.
6. Fat busting + Wrinkle Releasing: The photochemical in cucumbers makes the collagen in your skin tighten. That’s why people are always noticed in movies and such w/cucumbers on their eyes. You may also rub a cucumber on a problematic spot of cellulite or some wrinkles and it surely will lessen the visibility of the problem spots.
7. Pest Free Garden: Place a tiny pie tin with 3 slices of cucumbers in your garden. The chemicals in the cucumber have a reaction that pests hate. You won’t smell it, but it will drive them from your garden all year long. Replace them periodically.
7 Amazing Uses for Cucumber by Fitnessential[/spoiler]
[spoiler title=”Tags”]Uses for Cucumber, Easy Uses for Cucumber, Best Uses for Cucumber, Amazing Uses for Cucumber, Uses for Cucumber at Home[/spoiler]