[spoiler title=”Uses for Virgin Coconut Oil”]
1) Get healthy Skin And Fight Cancer! Folks have used coconut oil for centuries for personal care. It is a great skin moisturizer, in part because it contains linoleic acid, a compound maybe not created by the body, but which prevents water from evaporating. Based on Leslie Baumann, M. D., writer of The skin Type Solution, consuming olives and coconut oil can promote healthier skin, as can using it directly as a moisturizer. You can also add a little coconut oil to a warm bath for a good healthier soak.
2) Ease Snoring. Kitties are not the only real ones who is able to make the most of natural lubricating properties of coconut oil (yes it can be used as a “personal lubricant, ” in the event you were wondering). And based on AltUse, going for a sip of coconut oil before heading to bed might help oil up your throat muscles, cutting down on snoring. We will not tell in the event that you drizzle some extra coconut oil on Grandma’s salad next time she involves visit! Others have noted that downing a teaspoon of coconut oil might help soothe a scratchy or ticklish throat.
3) Polish Furniture and Metal (and Condition Leather). Silverware, copper and other metal items may be polished with ketchup or toothpaste. After you’re done rub a little bit of coconut oil on to prevent streaks, corrosion and tarnish. Based on Michael de Jong, to polish your desk, use two parts coconut oil combined with one part lemon juice. Pour just a few drops on a soft cloth, wipe away the dust, scuffs and fingerprints, and make your desk shine. In fact this technique is effective for a range of wooden furniture and objects. You can also condition and revitalize leather goods, such as for example baseball mitts, by rubbing in coconut oil. Let set for 30 minutes, then wipe away any excess.
4) Make up remover. Ladies, this 1 will blow the mind. I put this on my eyes nightly to get rid of mascara, and then rinse, and then, (drum roll please)…. put it on again as an eye cream. Coconut oil also has anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties.
5) Massage oil. Speak about sweet and sultry. Who does not love an edible massage oil? Your spouse will thanks with macaroon kisses with this one. For extra stress relief, use it in your temples and rub in a circular motion. (My personal favorite)
6) Pre-shave and aftershave. Coconut oil will moisturize pre and post shave for a affordable and organic, clean shave without clogging pores. The skin will thanks.
7) Deep hair conditioner and separate end treatment. I will be a sucker for hair products and services. There’s nothing that makes me feel more feminine than awesomely soft and voluminous hair (besides some red hot lipstick, of course). I have been experimenting with putting this on my ends as opposed to Moroccan argon oil. The end result? It works just like (if perhaps not more) effortlessly for around 1/4 the price. If you do nothing else with coconut oil, use it in your hair. It works miracles.
8) Burn off relief and scar reduction. I had a current run in with a coffee press. The end result…. well, ended up throughout me. It absolutely was perhaps not pretty, but as a result of coconut oil, my burn off healed a lot better than ever. Coconut oil by itself features a cooling impact on skin and when applied generously could keep skin supple, moisturized and certainly will prevent peeling, blistering and scarring.
9) Toothpaste. Holy sparkle, your teeth will cherish this. Measure equal parts baking non-alcoholic drink and coconut oil and mix together. Store in ice box to help keep it at a favorable consistency.
There You Have It! 9 Amazing Uses for Virgin Coconut Oil by Fitnessential[/spoiler]
[spoiler title=”Tags”]Uses for Virgin Coconut Oil, Uses for Virgin Coconut Oil at Home, Great Uses for Virgin Coconut Oil, Easy Uses for Virgin Coconut Oil, Best Uses for Virgin Coconut Oil[/spoiler]